新闻动态
你的位置:拉菲娱乐平台安全吗 > 新闻动态 > 140篇经典晨读短文,每天刷一篇,英语水平蹭蹭涨!_the_Souls_Young
140篇经典晨读短文,每天刷一篇,英语水平蹭蹭涨!_the_Souls_Young
发布日期:2025-06-26 13:28    点击次数:188

英语·晨读美文

学习方法:

① 听录音,概括文章的大致意思;

②听第二遍,并用口语复述你所听到的;

③ 对照文本,再听一遍,并查漏补缺,看看哪些单词你没听出来,并摘录到笔记本上;

④ 不看文本再听一遍,再次用自己的语言复述出来。

展开剩余97%

Young Souls

年轻的人儿啊

We're walking through the lands

我们穿行在大街小巷

Pure souls and dreams ahead

带着年轻的灵魂和纯粹的梦想

Romantic adventurers, we seek to discover

我们为寻找浪漫的冒险出发

What the world has to hide

万物亟待探索

A thousand miles away

在千万公里外的地方

We've traveled to, so far to play

我们四处游走,浪迹天涯

We've put our fears aside

一路笑语欢声

A thousand miles away

在离家乡千万里的地方

We've traveled to play

我们四处游走,浪迹天涯

We've come to sing out loud

我们大声歌唱

A thousand miles away from home

在离家乡千万里的地方

We are the young souls and proud to be so, every day

我们日夜为年轻的灵魂放声歌唱

Tell them

告诉人们

We're on the way

我们在路上

We won't stop growing everyday

不要省略,一路必经的成长

Memories

回忆

Here's to the ones that we got

举起杯,向我们身边的所有人致意

Cheers to the wish you were here but you're not

举起杯,向我的愿望致意,我多希望你在,而你却不在身旁

Cause the drinks bring back all the memories

因为啊,杯中的酒会引起回忆

Of everything we've been through

回忆起曾经历过的事情

Toast to the ones here today

举起杯,向今天到场的人致意

Toast to the ones that we lost on the way

举起杯,向我们曾失去的人致意

Cause the drinks bring back all the memories

因为啊,杯中的酒会引起回忆

And the memories bring back

回忆会让我想起

Memories bring back you

会让我想起你

There's a time that I remember when I did not know no pain

曾经有时候,我不曾知晓痛苦

When I believed in forever

我也相信永恒

And everything would stay the same

身边的一切会保持不变

Now my heart feel like December

如今,我的心如同腊月寒冬

When somebody say your name

当有人提起你的名字

Cause I can't reach out to call you, but I know I will one day

我不能去联系你,但我知道我最终可以找得到你

There's a time that I remember when I never felt so lost

曾经有时候,我感到如此迷惘

When I felt that all the hatred was too powerful to stop

无数的怨恨袭来,阻挡我的脚步

Now my heart feel like an ember

我的心已烧成灰烬

And its lighting up the dark

它点燃了黑暗

I'll carry these torches for you

是你前行的火把

That you know I'll never drop

我永远不会扔下它

Come Walk With Me

与我同行

Come, walk with me

来吧,与我漫步

There's only thee to bless my spirit now

现在只有你来为我的灵魂祈福

We used to love on winter nights to wander through the snow

我们曾在冬日夜晚于雪地漫步

Can we not woo back old delights?

我们还能再体会旧日的欢喜么

The clouds rush dark and wild

乌云密布

They fleck with shade our mountain heights, the same as long ago

与很久以前一样遮蔽我们的高山顶端

And on the horizon rest at last, in looming masses piled

最后在地平线上,在若隐若现中窸窸窣窣的落雨

While moonbeams flash and fly so fast, we scarce can say they smiled

而月光澄澈飞跃的如此之快,我们难得的可以说他们在笑

Come walk with me, come walk with me, we were not once so few

与我漫步,与我漫步吧,我们不孤独

But Death has stolen our company as sunshine steals the dew

死神偷走了我们的伴侣,阳光偷走了露水

He took them one by one and we are left the only two

他逐一地夺取我们仅有的一对

So closer would my feelings twine because they have no stay but thine

如此缠绕无厘头接近于我的感情,只因他们毫无影踪,但你停留

Nay call me not - it may not be

不要唤我,也许你不是对的人

Is human love so true?

人类间有真爱么

Can Friendship's flower droop on for years and then revive anew?

友谊的花朵会枯萎多年,然后重新苏醒吗?

No, though the soil be wet with tears

不,虽然土壤被泪水沾湿了

How fair soever it grew

但它依然公平地呵护每一株植物生长

The vital sap once perished will never ma.bluemsn.cn flow again and surer than that dwelling dread

重要的是植物的汁液一旦耗尽就不会再流,居所一旦无人就会令人心生恐惧

The narrow dungeon of the dead, time parts the hearts of men

死亡无情划出狭窄的地牢,时间在人心留下不可逾越的鸿沟

Hold on

等等

Loving and fighting

相爱过,争吵过

Accusing, united

互相指责过,密不可分过

I can't imagine a world with you gone

我无法想象你离开后的世界

The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of

那些欢愉和混乱,我们就像恶魔

I'd be so lost if you left me alone

如果你撇下我离开,我会如此不知所措

You locked yourself in the bathroom

你把自己锁在浴室

Lying on the floor when I break through

破门而入,只看到你躺在地上

I pull you in to feel your heartbeat

拉你入怀,感受你的心跳

Can you hear me ma.cddnzl.cn screaming "please don't leave me"

你能听到我在哭喊“不要离开”么

A long endless highway, you're silent beside me

没有尽头的公路,你在身旁沉默不语

Driving a nightmare I can't escape from

像是行驶在无法逃离的梦魇中

Helplessly praying, the light isn't fading

无助的祈求,希望还未消散

Hiding the shock and the chill in my bones

强忍住我内心的震惊和战栗

They took you ma.boinss.cn away on a table

他们将你送到手术台上

I pace back and fourth as you lay still

我在门外不停徘徊

I pull you in to feel your heartbeat

拉你入怀,感受你的心跳

Can you hear me screaming, "please don't leave me"

你能听到我在哭喊“不要离开”么

Hold on, I still want you

等一下,我还想念你

Come back, I still need you

回来吧,我还需要你

Let me take your hand, I'll make it right

给我你的手,我可以弥补过去

I swear to love you all my life

我发誓这一生永远爱你

Hold on, I still need you

不要走,我依然需要你

I don't wanna let go

我不想要放手

I know I'm not that strong

我没那么坚强

I just wanna hear you

我只想听你说

Saying baby, let's go home

亲爱的,我们回家吧

Let's go home

让我陪你回家吧

I just wanna take you home

我只是想要带你回家

Hold on, I still want you

等一下,我还想念你

Come back, I still need you

回来吧,我还需要你

All The World Is Green

生机盎然的世界

I fell into the ocean when you became my wife

当你成为我的妻子,我像坠入深海一般

I risked it all against the sea

为你我与大海纠缠

To have a better life

为你能更好地生活

You are the wild blue sky

你是一片狂野的蓝色天空

And men do foolish things

为你,男人变得愚蠢

You turn kings into beggars

你可以使国王变成乞丐

And beggars into kings

也能让乞丐变成国王

Pretend that you owe me nothing

假装你从未欠我什么

And all the world is green

整个世界都充满希望

We can bring back the old days again

假装我们能重新来过

But all the world is green

这世界充满希望

The face forgives the mirror

面容原谅镜子

The worm forgives the plow

蚯蚓原谅了犁

The question begs the answer

问题寻求答案

Can you forgive me somehow

这样你可以原谅我吗

Maybe when our story's over

可能我们的故事已经结束了

We'll go where it's always spring

我可以带你去四季如春的地方

The band is playing our song again

乐队会一直唱着我们的歌

And all the world is green

我们的世界充满生机

Pretend that you owe me nothing

假装你从未欠我什么

And all the world is green

整个世界充满希望

Pretend we can bring back the old days again

假装我们可以重新来过

But all the world is green

这世界是充满希望

The moon is yellow silver

月亮泛着银色的光

On the things that summer brings

闪烁在那个难忘的夏天

It's a love you'd kill for

那是值得付出一切的爱

And all the world is green

这个世界依然充满希望

He's balancing a diamond

月亮泛着钻石般的光

On a blade of grass

在绿色的草叶上

The dew will settle on our grave

而露珠将遗落在我们的坟茔

And all the world is green

这世界充满希望

My Mother

我的母亲

Eitherthe first streaming of the sunshine,which broke the dark night,

打破黑夜的第一道阳光,

My mother is a kind and gentle woman.

我的母亲是一位心地善良,性情温和的女性,

She is always very gentle.

她总是彬彬有礼。

She takes good care of all four ma.yong-teng.cn of her children and keep us all at school.

她细心地照顾孩子们并使他们都上学读书。

I have one brother and two sisters. She gives us every comfort.

我有一个兄弟,两个妹妹,她使我们做每件事都感到舒适。

We all love her and she loves us,too.

我们都爱她,她也爱我们。My mother ma.17dmw.cn has too much to do in bringing us up.

为了抚养我们,母亲有太多事要做。

As our family is too poor to keep a servant,

因为我们家很穷,雇不起佣人。

my mother always has much work to do.

母亲总是必须做很多工作。

She gets up very early and sleeps very late everyday.

她每天起早贪黑,

She works hard without complaining.

辛苦地工作,毫无怨言。

She is also a thrify and industrious woman.

她又是一位节俭勤劳的妇女。

She saves every cent that ma.xzhqy5.cn she can keeps everything in order.

她尽可能地节省每一分钱,并且使每一件事情都井井有条。

As she has been busy ever since she was young,

由于年轻时就一直忙碌,

she looks older than she really is.

所以从外表上看去更显苍老。

Her face is wrinkled her hair has become silver-white,

她的脸布满皱纹,头发也变成了灰白,

but she works as hard as ever.

但她仍然像从前一样辛勤地操劳。

Often she says to us"Work while you work play while you play.

她常对我们说:"工作时工作,玩乐时玩乐。

If you do not work, you ma.flower-angel.cn will become lazy and of no use to society."

如果不工作,你将变得懒惰,从而无益于社会。

What a piece of good advice it is!

这是一番多么好的忠告啊!

We must always keep it in mind.

我们必须珍视它,并将它牢记于心。

The Scar

伤疤

Alittle boy invited his mother

有个小男孩邀请他的妈妈

toattend his elementary school's first parent-teacher conference.

去参加学校举办的第一次家长会。

Tothe little boy's dismay,she said she would go.

令他沮丧的是,妈妈竟然答应去。

Thiswould be the first time that ma.xiaonei91.cn his classmates and teacher met his mother

同学们和老师们将是第一次见到妈妈,

andhe was embarrassed by her appearance.

但是,妈妈的相貌将令他感到难堪。

Althoughshe was a beautiful woman, there was a severe scar

虽然妈妈非常漂亮,但有一块严重的伤疤

thatcovered nearly the entire right side of her face.

几乎覆盖了她的整个右脸。

Theboy never wanted to talk ma.hrvclub.cn about why or how she got the scar.

小男孩从来没有问过他妈妈伤疤的来历。

Atthe conference,

家长会上,

thepeople were impressed ma.hl-sj.cn by the kindness and natural beauty of his mother

小男孩妈妈的善良和蔼以及天生丽质给人们留下了深刻的印象,

despitethe scar,

没有人在意她脸上的那块伤疤。

butthe little boy was still embarrassed and hid himself from everyone.

但是,小男孩去感到局促不安,他藏起来不与人打照面。

Hedid,however,

尽管如此,

getwithin earshot of a conversation between his mother and his teacher,

他还是能听到妈妈和老师的谈话,

andheard them speaking.

能听见他们谈话的内容。

"Howdid you get the scar on your face?" the teacher asked. The mother replied,

"您脸上的伤疤是怎么来的?"老师问道,小男孩的母亲答道:

"Whenmy son was a baby,he was in a room that caught on fire.

"儿子很小的时候,他的房间突然着火了。

Everyonewas too afraid to go in because the fire was out of control,

大家都不敢进去,因为火势失控了。

soI went in.

我进去了。

AsI was running towards his crib,I saw a beam coming down

就在我跑向他的婴儿床的时候,我看到一根房梁就要倒下来,

andI placed myself over him trying to protect him.

我扑到他的床上,想护住他,

Iwas knocked unconscious but fortunately,

房梁把我砸晕了。幸运的是,

afireman came in and saved both of us."

消防员冲了进来,救了我们。"

Shetouched the burned side of her face.

她摸着脸上的伤疤,说:

"Thisscar will be permanent,

"这块伤疤会永远留在脸上,

butto this day,I have never regretted doing what I did."

但是直到今天,我从没为我做的事后悔过。"

Atthis point,

听到这里,

thelittle boy came out running towards his mother with tears in his eyes.

小男孩走了出来,满含热泪奔向妈妈,

Hehugged her and felt an overwhelming sense of the sacrifice

拥抱着她.他内心激动无比,

thathis mother had made for him.

母亲为他作出了牺牲。

Heheld her hand tightly for the rest of the day.

在当天后来所有的时间里。小男孩紧抓妈妈的手不曾松过。

Strangerin the Night

黑夜里的陌生人

很多电视节目极其逼真。

Theviewer often feels

观众经常感到

thatwhatever happened in the film could well happen to him.

片中情节会碰巧在自己身上重演。

Withonly a little imagination,

稍微发挥一点想象力,

everyman in the street becomes a thief,a spy or a murderer.

大街上的所有人就变成了小偷,间谍或者杀人犯。

Janehad been watching a spy film at a friend's house.

简正在朋友家里看一部间谍片,

Init,a young girl had been followed and murdered.

片中,一位年轻姑娘被跟踪并被杀害。

Ithad been very realistic,

故事情节很真实,

andshe felt a little frightened walking to the station.

看完电视去车站时,简很害怕。

Shetook the train back to the center of the city.

她搭乘火车返回市中心。

Therewere a lot of people traveling,so she felt much safer.

乘车的人很多,所以她感觉到很安全。

Duringthe trip she looked round at the other people in the compartment.

她环视了一圈车厢里的其他人。

Aman sitting opposite her, reading a newspaper, glanced at her.

坐在她对面的人在看报纸,他瞥了她一眼。

Shethought nothing of it until she saw him staring at her.

起初,她不以为然。

Rememberingthe film and feeling very uncomfortable.

可是,她猛然想起了片中的情节,一下子变得不安起来。

shegot out of the train and went to the bus stop.

她下了火车奔向汽车站。

Whenhe boarded the same bus as her she was convinced that he was following her.

当他也乘上同一辆公共汽车时,她确信他在跟踪她。

Aslong as she had been with other people she wasn't frightened.

只要有人跟她在一起,她就不会害怕。

Butwhen she got off the bus,the streets were almost empty.

但是当她下车时,街道上空无一人。

Shewalked as quickly as she could.

她跑得飞快,

Shecould hear footsteps following her but she didn't dare to look.

她能听见后面的脚步声却不敢回头看。

Afterwhat seemed to have been hours,but was in fact only a few minutes,

几分钟过去了,对她来说宛如漫长的几个小时,

shereached the front door.

她终于到达了门口。

Shefelt for her keys,

她想掏出钥匙,

butwas unable to find them because she was so frightened.

但是没有找到,因为她太害怕了。

Thefootsteps stopped behind her.

脚步声在她后面停下了。

Shefelt a hand on her shoulder.

她感到一只手放到自己肩上。

Insteadof feeling hands round her throat,

但是,那只手没有像她想象的那样掐住她的喉咙,

however,sheheard a pleasant voice.

相反,她听到了一个愉快的声音。

Iapologize if I frightened you.

我很抱歉吓到你了,

I'myour new neighbor.

我是你的新邻居。

Ithought I recognized you in the train,but I wasn't sure.

我想我在火车上认出了你,但那时我不敢确信。

English Weather

英国的天气

Ibelieve that every morning there is a new rising sun,

Everybodytalks about the weather in England and this is not surprising.

在英国人人都谈论天气这并不奇怪。

Itchanges from minute to minute, so it's always interesting.

它每分钟都在发生变化所以总是令人感兴趣。

Someoneonce wisely remarked that other countries have a climate,

有人曾高明的评论说,其他国家有气候,

butEngland just has weather!

而英国只有天气!

Gretelwas amused by all this talk at first,

格莱泰尔起初听到这种说法时被逗乐了,

butshe has now got now used to it.

但现在她已习以为常了。

Lastweek Gretel really understood

直到上星期,格莱泰尔才真正知道了

whyeveryone is so concerned about the weather:

为什么每个人都这么关心天气:

youcan never be certain what's going to happen.

你根本不知道以后天气会发生什么变化。

Thoughit was spring there was a very heavy snowfall.

尽管已是春天,但还是下了一场很大的雪。

Asusual,no one expected it.

像通常那样,没人希望如此。

Thepipes in many houses were frozen;

很多房子外面的管子都冻住了;

trainsfailed to run cars got stuck;

火车不能开,汽车被堵塞住;

therewere many accidents on the roads;

马路上有许多交通事故

lotsof people slipped on icy pavements and got hurt,

许多人在结冰的路面上滑倒摔伤。

theweather forecast was very bad.

天气预报实在是太差了。

Everyonecomplained gloomily,

人们都会沮丧地发出,

"Whatawful weather we're having!Haven't seen anything like it!"and so on.

诸如"天气太差劲了,从没见过这样的天气"之类的抱怨。

Andthen,suddenly, the sun came out, the snow melted and it was spring again.

随后呢,太阳又突然冒出来了,雪化了,还是春天。

"Typical!Justtypical!"Gretel remarked.

“典型的天气,太典型了!”格莱泰尔评论道。

"Theway you talk about the weather, Gretel,"Mr.Clark said,

“格莱泰尔,以你谈论天气的口气,”克拉克先生说,

"anyonewould think you were English."

“无论谁都会认为你是一个英国人。”

AnUnforgettable Experience

一次难忘的经历

Ibelieve that every morning there is a new rising sun,

我总是相信每天早晨都有一轮新的冉冉的升起的太阳,

andyou can always have a new experience.

总会有一种新的感觉。

However,thereare some that have influenced me

然而,总有一些经历影响着我,

tosuch an extent that I'll benefit from them for the rest of my life.

并使我受益无穷,

Hereis one that will never be forgotten.

其中有一件事情让我终生难忘,

Itwas my first day as a college student.

他发生在我成为大学生的第一天,

Everythingaround me was so fresh that I was in a state of excitment.

我周围每一件事情都是那么新鲜,令我新鲜不已,

Myheart was full of youthful energy.

我的生命充满了朝气。

WhenI was on the way to the registration centre,

在我注册中心的路上,

ayoung man came up to me and offered to help me,I felt scared.

一个年轻的小伙子朝我走来并表示愿意帮助我。

Ithought I had not met him before

我想,我以前从不认识他,

andI wondered why on earth he was trying to help me.

他究竟为什么帮助我?

Hemust have some bad idea in his mind I thought as I was inexperienced then,

在他的头脑中一定存在某种不良的念头,由于我当时没有经验,

Imade a fuss over it,ran away as fast as I could and left the man behind me.

便对此大惊小怪.我飞快地跑开,将那个男孩甩在后面。

Since,thisexperience has often made me feel stupid.

这段经历经常使我感到自己很愚蠢。

Tilltoday,I still can't forget the puzzled eyes of the young man,

直到今天,我仍不能忘记那个小伙子的目光。

andcan't help feeling sorry for him, because I misunderstood his kindness.

我有时会禁不住感到对不起他,因为我误解了他的好意。

ButI hope the memory will remain as long as I live,

我希望将此长期地留在我的记忆中,

guidingme to have a better understanding.

来帮助我更好地理解他人。

发布于:重庆市